- Design and Development
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
A Design Engineer is required for our RDD office in the Philippines. The office is due to experience significant growth over the coming years and will expand both in terms of people and space to meet the growing product portfolio handled by the team.
The successful candidate will enjoy working on challenging and exciting technological problems, to bring products from concept to mass production.
About the role
You will be expected to:
- Deliver parts to production on time, cost and to specification.
- Produce functional prototype products suitable for testing, review and demonstration.
- Develop detailed specifications and design requirements.
- Develop tests to replicate anticipated usage and optimize products to be robust and high performing.
- Perform analysis on test failures and develop efficient solutions.
You should have:
- A degree in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent
- A creative and considered approach to problem solving, following clear design processes.
- Practical and methodical design development through prototyping and testing
- Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of engineering and technological disciplines.
- Proven examples of developing a technically challenging design
- Experience working in a 3D CAD design environment.
- The skills to communicate your ideas to others within your team.
- A demonstratable desire to constantly improve yourself.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and co-ordinate your own time.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple manufacturing techniques.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.