- Data Analysis
- Singapore - Sales Office
Dyson has set a regional office for Southeast Asia in Singapore. The Singapore office provides the vision and strategy for Dyson’s business in Southeast Asia, covering key markets such as Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, and growth/new markets such as Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia.
The Digital Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the wider SEA Marketing team to build insights which will help the team make informed decisions and measure campaign success – from awareness to conversion.
The candidate will also be expected to have a close working relationship with the SEA eCommerce team, supporting with forecasting and insights to drive Dyson’s Direct business, and the regional Center of Excellence (CoE) teams.
About the role
Floorcare, Environmental Control and Personal Care are rapidly growing categories in Southeast Asia. Over the past year, the business has also pivoted to focus on it’s eCommerce channels to fuel this growth.
Given the current business landscape, we are now looking for a multi-faceted Analyst who will be able to identify opportunities, gaps and areas for efficiencies across all markets, and provide valuable insights that will ultimately help the SEA team reach its targets.
Forecasting and eCommerce Performance tracking
- Work closely with the media lead and eCommerce team to drive the analysis and reporting for both daily and key eCommerce activities. Be familiar with paid media forecasting of traffic, revenue and conversion data, and be able to work with our media buying agency (Mindshare) to both identify performance issues and provide solutions to improve conversions.
- Along with tools already available (Google Analytics, Similarweb, Adthena), work with Mindshare and Group/ CoE Performance Marketing teams to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to measure the effectiveness of all Dyson online marketing activities including, but not limited to: measures for site traffic, site performance & conversion, display campaigns, social campaigns, PPC activity, and affiliate performance.
Reporting and optimization
- Lead SEA’s group of Digital Optimization Analsyts to identify onsite optimization opportunities that will allow us to improve our site performance.
- Provide prompt campaign insights that will allow the team to optimize campaigns on-the-go, as well as drive the development of future campaigns.
- Communicate relevant top level online performance, learning and insights to the wider team on an ongoing basis. Also provide distributors with insights and reports which will help them understand opportunities present in their business.
- Report on the commercial success of campaigns by measuring Return on Investment, taking into account all marketing activities (offline, online, retail) and sales.
- Able to spot trends, understand why its happening, and how it might affect the business. Able to provide these insights not just through social listening tools, but from channel performance (e.g Search, social campaigns).
- SEA Marketing team
- SEA Sales team (eCommerce team is a subset)
- SEA Finance team
- Regional Center of Excellence team in SG
- Group Media team in the UK
- Mindshare (media buying)
- Research agencies
Experience and Education
- 4 – 6 years of experience in measuring the performance of digital channels (search, social, video, display), some of which must be with a strong consumer multi-national brand or local pure play sites with proven track record. eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Maths, Statistics, Analytics or a related field.
- Expertise in web analytics, social analytics, and campaign performance reporting is a must.
- Experience in data mining and using data visualiziation tools would be an advantage.
- Experience managing a team would be a plus.
- Delivery focused, and prepared to roll up sleeves to make things happen
- Strives in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- An achiever, motivated by breaking new grounds and creating a business from scratch
Skills and Competencies
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Passionate about digital & the opportunities it brings to drive commercial success for a business
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work with cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Fluency in English, plus another Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Thai, Bahasa)
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.