- Data Analysis
- France - Paris Office
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you. If you are interested in starting an exciting career at Dyson, please send us your application including your salary expectations and possible start date and start your dynamic career today!
About the Role
- You'll be joining the French Dyson team, working with data analyst from the global group and EMEA headquarter.
- Your core aim, relating to everything you'll do, is to create the future of marketing by transforming current ways of working through a tailored data program for both our retail business and direct business.
- You will act as a mentor, supporting in developing and implementing the right KPIs for our business and act as a business partner.
- Web analytics will play an important part in this role early on, but it will increase in scope as you progress and you'll play a larger part in insights and strategies, while liaising with other teams and agency to deliver these data solutions.
- You will support the creation of a data driven forecasting model for both direct and retail sales.
- You create analyses and presentations about relevant KPIs correlating Sell-Through Performance with Dyson’s and the retail partners’ brand communication efforts in order to recommend cooperative demand generation initiatives
- You will analyze current sales figures and track the efficiency of advertising impulses by co-creating an attribution model.
- You have a degree in business administration, information science or a similar field
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Several years of work experience in relevant fields, with a track record of self-starter and initiatives
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills in tackling new tasks and projects
- Analytically and conceptually strong with proven organizational skills
- Detailed understanding of the appropriate value chain processes, with the ability to make recommendations for process improvements
- Expertise to manage tasks internationally as a team player
- Fluent in English, French is a plus –
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.