- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Whilst pockets of insight and analytics exist, building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, owning more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data are now vast. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences, campaign development and retailer business planning will all be key to Dyson’s success.
About the role:
This role sits within the EMEA Business Intelligence & Analytics team and is tasked with performing detailed digital analysis, proposing recommendations to digital campaigns or web changes and providing reporting and insights on the results. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be exceptional at providing clear actionable insight.
- Reporting to the Digital Analytics Manager - EMEA, you will be responsible for:
- Working across several digital data sources such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to produce optimisation recommendations for our digital experience.
- Ensuring that the reporting & analysis needs of the business stakeholders are delivered to agreed requirements and timelines.
- Designing, building and deploying reports, dashboards and analytical solutions that drive operational efficiency using best practise design and visualisation techniques.
- Ensure maintenance of functional and technical documentation
- Support our paid media activity on search and social by making data led recommendations.
- Deep dive analysis around key projects and campaigns.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders.
- Deliver training to end users centred on the consumption of the analytics we deploy.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, session replay tools required
- Excellent Excel skills essential
- Develop visualisations that are easy to understand and digest
- Excellent communication skills and building strong business relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets
- Experience in digital analytics (1+ years) required
- Experience of using visualisation software e.g. Tableau desirable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.