- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
We start with an engineering mindset and different thinking, then continuously refine our ideas, unwilling to compromise until we’ve found a better way. Our Data team provides modern solutions that help to remove complexity and drive efficiency as our business changes and grows.
About the role
As more consumers engage with Dyson, through more products and in more locations, the tracking of this engagement through our digital layer, using software like Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud becomes increasingly important.
Our talented team of Analysts build, maintain and enhance this digital layer; we are now searching for an exceptional leader in Digital Analytics Implementation to guide this team, building upon its prior success in supporting Dyson’s strategic aims through the provision of web and app analytics and marketing tracking tools.
Your new role will have lots of variety – you’ll be directing and leading tactical solutions whilst building, communicating and delivering a broader strategy for the team, and handling the performance management of your team of dedicated and talented Digital Analysts.
Understanding functional stakeholders’ strategic objectives is key, whilst planning and aligning team resources to fit these. You’ll need to quantify the value of enhancements made by the Digital Analytics team to our digital marketing tracking estate.
Finally, we need someone who is at their best providing hands on support, and working with the team to write, test and deploy enhancements to our Digital Analytics implementation. You’ll take full responsibility for maintaining and improving the digital data layer: working with Web Development teams and agencies across Dyson’s global digital estate to design and implement robust, reliable and extensible data layers.
This role will be based on-site, either at our office in Bristol City Centre or, if preferred, at our state-of-the-art technology campus in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
We would love to talk to you if you excel at working with your colleagues to triage needs and build a pipeline of Digital Analytics deliverables, as well as thrive at managing and communicating with a diverse group of stakeholders, using your exceptional negotiation and empathy skills.
Other key requirements include:
- Extensive experience in Web Analytics and Digital Marketing.
- Solid experience in architecting, implementing and deploying tracking tools in Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Proven track record in successful team leadership.
- Experience of Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch (ideally covering server-side capabilities).
- Experience in designing Digital Analytics technical solutions that leverage Google Cloud or similar APIs.
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free bus (coach) travel to and from Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and Swindon
- 27 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- Ability to purchase additional holidays
- Free parking on-site (excluding Bristol)
- On-site hair salon, sports centre and gym – all free
- Free lunch and free, (unlimited) hot drinks and fruit
- Free on-site Lifestyle Assist service (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
Health & Wellbeing
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health Assessments
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free GP service (both on-site and digital)
- Free gym, fitness classes and wellbeing centre on-site
- Fertility treatment and menopause support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.