- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
We start with an engineering mindset and different thinking, then continuously refine our ideas, unwilling to compromise until we’ve found a better way. Our Data team provides modern solutions that help to remove complexity and drive efficiency as our business changes and grows.
About the role
As more consumers engage with Dyson, through more products and in more locations, the tracking of this engagement through our digital layer, using software like Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud, becomes increasingly important.
Our talented team of analysts build, maintain, and enhance this digital layer; we are searching for an exceptional leader in Digital Analytics Implementation to guide this team, building upon its prior success in supporting Dyson’s strategic aims through the provision of web and app analytics, and marketing tracking tools.
We want to talk to you if you excel at working with your colleagues to triage needs and build a pipeline of Digital Analytics deliverables, and thrive at managing and communicating with diverse group of stakeholders, using your exceptional negotiation and empathy skills. Understanding functional stakeholders’ strategic objectives is key to this role, while planning and aligning team resources to fit these. You’ll need to quantify the value of enhancements made by the Digital Analytics team to our digital marketing tracking estate.
The role has variety – you’ll be directing and leading tactical solutions while building, communicating, and delivering a broader strategy for the team, and handling the performance management of dedicated and talented Digital Analysts.
Finally, we need someone who is at their best providing hands-on support and working with the team to write, test, and deploy enhancements to our Digital Analytics implementation and has responsibility for maintaining and improving the digital data layer: working with Web Development teams and Agencies across Dyson’s global digital estate to design and implement robust, reliable, and extensible data layers.
- At least seven years’ experience in web analytics and digital marketing
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing, and deploying tracking tools in Google or Adobe Analytics
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Team leadership track record
- Experience of Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch (ideally covering server-side capabilities)
- Proven track record of designing Digital Analytics technical solutions that leverage Google Cloud or similar APIs
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.