- Data Science and Engineering
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
EMEA Digital Analytics Manager
We’re growing – fast.
The ambition for our eCommerce business is huge. Our goal is to consistently grow our eCommerce business double digit year on year for next 5 years. Dyson.com is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as the EMEA Digital Analytics Manager you will play a leading role in driving our commercial agenda in the region to reach our ambition.
Description of the Role
At Dyson our Owner is central to everything we do, every role in Dyson centres on making sure that owners are getting fantastic experience, every day. As an EMEA region we are growing quickly across an array of complex and different markets. From GB, our home market where we’ve been to 30 years to new markets we’ll open up this year and in the future. Central to our success will be our ability to embed and deliver against a culture of data based decision making in our eCom plans. This role will directly work with markets and lead a team of 4+ digital analysts based in the UK and Netherlands to achieve our commercial targets. The ambition for the team is close market partnership with our largest markets while delivering scaleable insights and tools for full EMEA region against our eCom KPI’s of traffic, conversion and average order value.
This role reports into our regional eCom team and is focused on performance of our Dyson.com business but will have very close working relationships with our group Insight and Analytics team and our Business intelligence teams.
Dyson is a fast paced and agile company with a lot of change. The below is an example of your main accountabilities to deliver both directly and through your team but is not a complete list.
- Build an embed culture of analytics and data usage. Champion data and analytics in decision making and recommendations to the business
- Train and upskill organisation, enable EMEA eCom teams to self-serve from relevant platforms such as Adobe Analytics to draw conclusions that improve performance of our business.
- Be the voice of regional reporting to our EMEA exec team, working closely with Head of Optimisation and eCom Director in weekly, monthly, quarterly Dyson.com performance updates.
- Close partner to our RACE scheme (team of graduates who review performance of markets and look for optimisations on a daily basis). Help build data capability and understanding quickly
- Conversion and Site Performance: Be the data-based voice of Dyson.com site performance for the region, where do we need to delve further, what is performance of core KPI’s across markets and what can we learn from best practice.
- Build visualisations directly and in partnership with BI teams: Bring analytics of our Dyson.com business and stories to life for markets and regional teams.
- Run eCom centred deep dives on key market and regional campaigns and priorities, eg Summer heatwave
- Traffic Optimisation: Work in partnership with media teams, SEO, CRM and eCom teams to optimised and improve traffic performance and traffic journeys to our website
- Lead & manage a team of digital analysts, these analysts will report to you and have close partnership with our eCom teams in large markets.
- Deliver directly and through team high quality insights that make recommendations on how to improve our business
- From time to time support group teams and data quality teams in the managing of our data systems
Skills & Competencies.
- Owner first Mind-set: You’ll think first and foremost what these plans and actions do for our owner experience.
- Comfortable with complexity and change: Comfortable adapting quickly and often to changes.
- Team leader: Experience managing direct reports, nurturing talent and managing performance as needed. Ideally experience managing a team across countries/locations.
- Ability to navigate matrix stricture: You’ll be comfortable working with diverse teams across the organisation and navigating a matrixed organisation.
- Organised and structured: Previous experience managing multiple projects.
- Strong communicator: Able to clearly communicate technical analytics in a simple laymen’s terminology.
- End goal orientated, able to translate analytics and recommendations into revenue opportunities or cost savings.
- Proactive and curious in approach, happy exploring hypothesis and developing these into recommendations that improve the status quo regardless on if these have been briefed or not.
- 5+ years’ experience working in analytics & insights. Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics is highly advantageous, experience with one of the two is essential as are advanced Excel skills.
- Additional experience using Tableau, Google Data studio, SA 360 is a plus
- Fluent in English. An addition EMEA language is a bonus but not required
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.