- United States - Chicago Office
DIGITAL ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
In order to meet the demands of our growth we are hiring a digital analytics specialist to help with the day-to-day operations on our eCommerce Team. This is an entry-level role that has significant opportunity for growth. If you are looking at breaking into eCommerce or digital sales and marketing, this is your opportunity! Early career professionals and upcoming graduates (Spring 2022) are encouraged to apply.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Digital Analytics Specialist will be instrumental in synthesizing large sets of data and communicating trends and insights back into the business to guide strategic decisions. This position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data and developing marketing insights and optimization recommendations.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with “front-end” digital analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) as well as strong business acumen. They will drive understanding of digital behavior and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience and performance across Dyson.com and traffic-driving media channels.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
- Proactively monitor eCommerce platform for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights, with commercial thinking, clearly to the Direct team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, customer feedback, and session replay tools.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to develop multi-variant and A/B tests, and support post-test analysis.
- Keep a watchful eye on the tagging strategy deployed to Dyson’s various digital properties to ensure that digital data maintains integrity.
- Create reports that expertly visualizes the data so that performance, trends, and actionable items are apparent.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms and identify how they impact existing programs.
- Work closely with product marketing teams to cultivate a deep understanding of what resonates with our owners in order to create and implement cross channel, end-to-end customer journeys.
- Partner with Media team to aid in measuring channel performance (SEO/SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates) with the goal of supplementing agency reporting. Identify high value / underperforming audiences and opportunities to improve visitor engagement.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.