- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology.
Our in-house Creative team are responsible for explaining why our technology is better and ensuring that Dyson is always presented in the right way. We bring Dyson Technology to life, providing imagery, films, content, experiences, and services that explain our machines, their benefits, and the problems they solve for our Owners. Our Digital Content team are responsible for authoring and editing our App, Web and Email content, supporting customers across all Dyson Markets.
Please note that we do not offer hybrid/remote working for this position.
About the role
As a Digital Content Author, you will be proficient in the use of our support platforms (e.g., AEM, Magento 2, App), enabling you to write content to improve the owner experience for Dyson owners, being supported and trained by our Platform Specialists on each platform.
Content authoring is a key part of the role, where you will become a Dyson product expert, working closely with Category experts from Research, Design and Development and Commercial. Using this knowledge, you will write and shape end-to-end support journeys to help owners get the most out of their machine with a world class owner experience. Aligning with the latest Dyson copy and tone of voice guidelines, the content you create will appear across our suite of platforms: from our Chat AI bot to our troubleshooting and content that appears on dyson.com and in the Dyson Link App.
You will be working with cross-functional and multi-national teams across a wide range of languages and be accountable for leading deliverables and projects from a Global Customer Services Digital (GCSD) perspective, including New Product Development (NPD) and rollout projects of enhanced support capability. When working with NPD you will be accountable for ensuring the creation, delivery, launch and testing of NPD content, taking ownership of projects.
When leading deliverables, you will take ownership of all GCSD accountabilities in a project and lead others within the team to ensure it is successful. These deliverables will be managed through JIRA, MS Projects and GCSD’s bespoke system, Provide.
- Ideally experience using some of the following systems - AEM, Sitecore, Magento, Hybris, Resolve, Boldchat, SAP, Engage, Salesforce, Service Now, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics – if not, training will be provided
- An excellent understanding of issues affecting Customer Service efficiency and delivery
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, professional in approach, self-motivated, analytical, with strong attention to detail
- A problem solver, project manager, confident in leading deliverables, able to prioritise and drive results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.