- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleDyson is growing rapidly in SEA, in particular its eCommerce business. You will play a critical role in enabling this growth by owning Dyson’s online presence in the region.
Your primary focus will be on Dyson.com and Marketplaces, ensuring we are delivering an online experience that is both aligned with the brand and is able to deliver on its sales targets. Your stakeholders will include Group Digital Delivery & Demand, Group eCommerce, Group IT, SEA Sales teams and Distributors.
Your responsibilities include
- NPD and Campaign Readiness
- Deploying pages on Dyson.com across SG, MY, TH, PH, ID prior to the launch of new technology in these markets. This includes briefing Dyson’s agencies/ in-house design teams to localize and translate content, where necessary.
- Owning the launch of local promotional campaign pages – from development of wireframes to content. Managing and collaborating with stakeholders in Group and regional/ local designers is a must.
- Deploying new websites & enhancements
- Lead the transition to Dyson’s new website, working closely with Group Digital Delivery & Demand to ensure the site is ready on time. This includes review of all content, UAT and final deployment (with Distributors, where necessary).
- Work with and support Group to deploy website enhancements. This also includes any ad hoc website updates required.
- Train distributors on Magento/ usage of enhancements, as necessary.
- Marketplace Build & Enhancements
- Own the Dyson journey on marketplaces, from Search to the product pages. Work with the Group eCommerce team to develop new content as and when required, to enhance the user journey.
- Own the launch of mega sale campaign pages along with the local designer – from development of wireframes to content.
- Support Distributors and partners with content as required.
- Support the sales team with retailer.com assets. This includes working with the retailers’ eCommerce teams to ensure they have Dyson assets to build their SIS & product pages.
- Work together with the local designer to support retailers’ with assets such as eDMs, product shots, videos etc.
- Testing & Optimizing
- Working closely with the Digital Analyst to review onsite performance, in order to test, learn and implement enhancements. This can entail the overall onsite journey, content, and placements on both Dyson.com and Marketplaces.
- Proactively suggesting enhancements to improve conversions.
About youExperience and Education you should possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
- 3+ years content management experience required; experience with an eCommerce business would be ideal
- Expertise in Webmaster, HTML, CSS; knowledge of Magento would be a bonus
Skills, Traits and Competencies that you should possess
- Able to work independently
- Self-starter with lots of initiative; ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Passionate about the digital world and the opportunities UX &UI bring to drive traffic & sales
- Delivery focused, and prepared to roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated strategic & analytical capabilities
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.