- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is growing rapidly in SEA, in particular its eCommerce business. You will play a critical role in enabling this growth by owning Dyson’s online presence in the region.
Your primary focus will be on Dyson.com and Marketplaces; ensuring we are delivering an online experience that is both aligned with the brand and is able to deliver on its sales targets. Your stakeholders will include Group Digital Delivery & Demand, Group eCommerce, Group IT, SEA Sales teams and
About the Role
NPD and Campaign Readiness
- Deploying pages on Dyson.com across SG, MY, TH, VN, PH, ID prior to the launch of new technology in these markets. This includes briefing Dyson’s distributors/ in-house design teams to localize and translate content, where necessary.
- Owning the launch of local promotional campaign pages – from development of wireframes to content. Managing and collaborating with stakeholders in Group and regional/ local designers is a must.
Deploying new websites & enhancements
- Lead the transition to Dyson’s new website, working closely with Group Digital Delivery & Demand to ensure the site is ready on time. This includes review of all content, UAT and final deployment (with Distributors, where necessary).
- Work with and support Group to deploy website enhancements. This also includes any ad hoc website updates required.
- Train distributors on Magento/ usage of enhancements, as necessary.
Marketplace Build & Enhancements
- Own the Dyson journey on marketplaces, from Search to the product pages. Work with the Group eCommerce team to develop new content as and when required, to enhance the user journey.
- Own the launch of mega sale campaign pages along with the local designer – from development of wireframes to content.
- Support Distributors and partners with content as required.
- Support the sales team with retailer.com assets. This includes working with the retailers’ eCommerce teams to ensure they have Dyson assets to build their SIS & product pages.
- Work together with the local designer to support retailers’ with assets such as eDMs, product shots, videos etc.
Testing & Optimizing:
- Working closely with the Digital Analyst to review onsite performance, in order to test, learn and implement enhancements. This can entail the overall onsite journey, content, and placements on both Dyson.com and Marketplaces.
- Proactively suggesting enhancements to improve conversions.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
- 3+ years content management experience required; experience with an eCommerce business would be ideal
- Expertise in Webmaster, HTML, CSS; knowledge of Magento would be a bonus
Skills and Competencies
- Able to work independently
- Self-starter with lots of initiative; ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Passionate about the digital world and the opportunities UX &UI bring to drive traffic & sales
- Delivery focused, and prepared to roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated strategic & analytical capabilities
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
In addition they will likely have:
- Understanding and passion for Dyson technology, design and engineering and a sense of what makes Dyson and its people tick.
- Ability to inspire and manage a large variety of stakeholders, with varying complex challenges, spread across geographies and time zones.
- Calm under pressure, resilient and with a track-record of good judgement, and an ability to get things done.
- Unafraid to challenge, be challenged, and ask/answer difficult questions.
- Willingness to admit when they are wrong and accept an alternative strategy.
- Tenacity and persistence in pursing answers to problems and comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- An ability to influence at the highest levels through clear, informed and logical argument and discussion, tempered by a sense of humour
- The utmost discretion: tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive, complex and confidential issues and situations.
- Cultural awareness and experience of the nuances of working in a Southeast Asian context.
- Fastidious in organisation and with vision and purposes as well as an eye for the detail.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.