- Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 41.000€.
- Vienna - Austria
About the roleThis role will be located in Vienna, Austria. We are looking to hire this role for beginning of May 2021.
The Digital Executive at Dyson is responsible for all brand and e-commerce page updates across the Dyson Austria website as well as to support national and international digital projects.
- Manage and optimize content on the local Dyson website. This includes the creation of new campaign and product pages in accordance with our global brand guidelines
- Drive efficiently the content and user experience to optimize Dyson brand experience and drive conversion to sales
- Act as a first-line support for issues reported on the website and escalate as appropriate
- Find new ways to improve our onsite performance
- Perform website health checks and define actions to ensure we achieve our targets.
- Contribute to national and international digital projects
- Onsite & offsite content administration in terms of search engine optimization
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Monitor web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve issues
- Experience of working within enterprise content management systems and some experience around web content creation
- Passion for the digital world and the opportunities UX &UI bring to drive traffic & sales
- Know how in Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics or other site reporting tools
- Experience in SEO
- Ability to effectively prioritise requirements and to manage requests from a number of sources
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in German and English
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 25 vacation days
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.