- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Through the development, design and implementation of new and existing online capabilities, deliver cost avoidance, incremental revenue and an enhanced customer service proposition to Dyson Customer Service Teams, Dyson.com and its customers driving advocacy through the delivery of exceptional cross channel customer experience. Ensure self-service resolution rates hit a minimum of 85% through analytical reporting and optimisation of current content with an aspiration to increase to 90%.
About the role
- As a Digital Executive you will be working with cross-functional and multi-national teams across a wide range of languages. The role involves being an expert in specific systems as well as being proficient in all content, e-commerce and analytics platforms we use to deliver support, spares and tools globally. You will cooperate with Creative and other media teams to surface imagery and videos to ensure Dyson customers have the best possible owner experience.
- The Digital Executive is accountable for ensuring the creation, delivery, launch and testing of all NPD. You will be required to work closely with the various RDD, Commercial and Customer Service teams when building content to guarantee both accuracy and quality. As well as owner support, we create and deliver the QR code out of the box journey for new products. All of this should be in a timely fashion, at a consistent high quality, in line with GCS Digital standards and conventions, while liaising with various stakeholders. Following launch of an NPD or other new content such as Connected, you will analyse data to measure success, identify potential issues and find ways to improve the support offering.
- As well as NPD the Digital Executive is responsible for developing and improving the functionality within Dyson support content - constantly looking for ways to re-vamp the owner experience and relaying this to the team.
- Excellent understanding of issues affecting Customer Service efficiency and delivery.
- Exceptional product knowledge.
- Creative in both problem solving and enhancing support with new ideas.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects with changing timelines.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and their uses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional approach.
- Ability to prioritise effectively, with a drive for results.
- Self-motivated, proactive and an exceptional team player.
- Good analytical ability.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) - CMS
- Sitecore - CMS
- Magento - CMS
- Hybris - e-commerce
- Resolve - CMS
- Boldchat - Live chat management
- SAP - CRM (Customer relationship management)
- Salesforce - CRM mail forms
- Engage - CRM
- Salesforce - CRM
- Service Now - Tickets
- Google/Adobe Analytics
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.