- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
The team works closely with the local Commercial Managers and E-Commerce to manage the digital funnel in an efficient way to reach our business objectives.
About the roleAs a digital marketing executive, you will be responsible for the digital activities for one or more product categories. You will be responsible for coordinating the digital presence across all channels and make sure that we digitally support the strategic marketing direction. You will also have ownership for marketing data analysis within digital.
While creating mediaplans in collaboration with our media agency you will ensure that brand KPIs are achieved while hitting our ecommerce targets in a cost-efficient way. Next to a close collaboration with our media agency, marketing and ecommerce team you will be challenging ongoing performance based on data insights and look for new ways to increase the efficiency of our marketing activities.
As a digital marketing executive, you will have the overview of both traditional and digital marketing activities and act as an essential connector between different departments, taking the project lead for dedicated campaigns.
- Gain a hands-on introduction into the digital media landscape and support the team in campaign set up, reporting and creating action-plans for revenue/efficiency increase based on data insights
- Conduct a new reporting format across categories that will deliver the decision-basis for further media budget optimisations.
- Have ownership for marketing data analysis within digital.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Have ownership on Dynamic Creative campaign creation and execution. Collaborate with several stakeholders to create a logical concept/decision trees which will be rolled out. During launch, ensure price and creative changes are displayed correctly and optimised.
- Continuously pull reporting for further optimisations suggestions that are fed back to stakeholders. Analyse results for wider all-year roll out.
- Take the role as a project lead to support the team on ad hoc projects relating to the wider digital landscape.
- Fully manage the digital planning for own category (Lighting) and have ownership on all digital aspects from media planning, campaign execution, analysis and optimisation
- Collaborate independently of line manager with all stakeholders such as Category managers, COE and Mindshare
- Gain a full funnel understanding of offline and online media strategy for Lighting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2+ years Marketing experience required; preferably with a consumer brand, appliances or technologies.
- Strong communication skills – this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely.
- Problem solving & Analytical Skills – must be able to critically analyse problems and present viable solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed.
- Attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed.
- Creativity; they need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Positive attitude with resilient; this person will work very close to all the teams in order to understand their needs and accomplish common goals on time.
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, with strong Commercial awareness.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
Please submit your application documents in English.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.