- Compensation is dependent on experience
- Toronto - Canada
Reporting into the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the execution of digital paid media campaigns; including paid search, programmatic display, paid social and digital content partnerships.
- Support the Digital Media Manager to deliver performance-driven digital marketing campaigns across all paid media channels.
- Effectively project managing campaigns from start to finish; proactively developing work back schedules, corralling stakeholders to ensure timely execution from briefing, planning, trafficking, through to post launch analysis.
- Assisting brand teams in creating and approving social, video & display assets, ad-copy, creative calendars and other media assets.
- Owning the digital trafficking process; gain a deep understanding of Dyson’s global reporting requirements, data naming conventions and processes in order to maintain perfect data quality.
- Monitoring digital performance and KPI’s to ensure we continually optimize to achieve and exceed targets, while maintaining a positive return on our investment.
- Collaborating with internal teams and media agencies to produce meaningful post campaign analysis; share learnings with local and global teams to refine future plans.
- Helping manage digital media budgets, purchase orders and monthly billing / reconciliations.
- Has a university degree, with a communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Has 0-2 years’ experience within a related digital marketing role
- Has a solid understanding of digital media and marketing principles (eCommerce preferred)
- Is able to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Is able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Is able to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Is an analytical thinker, intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Is focused on executional excellence
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm
Dyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.