- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Toronto, ON, Canada
About the roleThis role will assist the Media Manager and Category Marketing teams with strategic execution and analysis of paid media marketing campaigns; including paid search, affiliates, programmatic display, paid social, TV and content partnerships.
- Identify opportunities, and develop and drive initiatives and campaigns that will increase direct sales to dysoncanada.ca
- Optimize digital media campaign performance through A/B testing, audience testing, creative testing and landing page testing.
- Monitor digital performance and KPI’s on a regular cadence to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment, proactively communicating any issues or risks and assisting with troubleshooting
- Provide data driven recommendations and creative input on media strategy and targeting
- Assist in creating and approving ad-copy and other media assets
- Develop and maintain a content calendar of ongoing and upcoming campaigns, identifying gaps and driving content creation
- Collaborate with media agency to produce meaningful post campaign analysis and improve the value of our digital advertising through relentless testing, targeting and refining plans.
- Ensure best practices and key learnings from previous campaigns are leveraged in all executions
- Work collaboratively across internal marketing category teams and external digital agency partners to support all media campaigns
- Support campaign development, including creating and monitoring work back schedules, corralling stakeholders to ensure timely execution from briefing, planning, trafficking, through to post launch analysis.
- Manage creative localization, including translation, across display and social, from briefing to asset trafficking
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure alignment on digital plans and creative assets
- Facilitate good project management as it relates to the key aspects; communication, understanding, efficiency, timing, cost and post-mortem analysis
- Manage the digital media budgets, production budgets and purchase orders
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in paid media, including implementation and optimization of campaigns. Strong digital media skills required.
- Related university or college degree required
- Preference for ecommerce experience working with a transactional website for a consumer brand or previous experience working with/for media agency
- Ability to use digital media expertise to inform strategic recommendations in a timely manner.
- Understanding of web technologies and concepts; search engines, landing page design and optimization, tools and trends.
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with a Web analytics reporting tool. Ability to analyze data and translate results to inform decisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting and budgeting
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resources in a cross-functional organization.
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely across various levels within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Self-motivated, objective, enthusiastic, inquisitive, committed, flexible.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.