- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
• Developing the full capability of Dyson’s web sites to achieve key objectives
- Brand communications i.e. why Dyson
- Product information i.e. which Dyson
- Facilitate a transaction - either direct, or through driving traffic to retailers’ stores/sites
- After sales service & support
• Developing proactive relationships with Dyson owners, thereby increasing customer lifetime value, measured by re-purchase rates, incremental revenue generation and advocacy.
About the roleMain responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure assortments, product launches, promotional activity and customer communications lead to desired business results
- Leverage web analytics and A/B testing to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as categories, featured placements and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks, and present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Drive improvement in the performance of the site and help drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the shopping experience
- Contribute in Dyson official store revenue growth through continuous UI / UX optimization
- Ensure that sales opportunities across Dyson’s digital properties focused on retailer website without compromising the brand
- Represent eCommerce in cross-functional forums and provide expert contributions to drive forward eCommerce priorities
- Work closely with creative and marketing teams to develop briefs and digital creative for website.
- Set-up and manage creative assets across the site, including Homepage, Category Pages and Promotional pages
- Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus
- Build product pages in support of new product launches
- Resolve all issues and errors logged within the areas of focus
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Think creatively, identifying opportunities for improvement.
About youPerson specification/core competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
- Minimum 6 years site merchandising /content management experience; majority of which must be with a strong consumer multi-national brand with transactional website
- Expertise in Webmaster, HTML, CSS
- Experience in using Magento is required; Sitecore is a plus
- Proven, professional track record in development of websites a must
- Basic Webmaster, HTML, CSS
- Good analytical skills
- Website traffic control skills
- Strong understanding of numbers to translate analysis into action and ultimately design
- Good communication skills, fluency in both written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong independent decision-making, organization, planning and problem-solving skills
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.