- Competitive + benefits
- Wiltshire, Hullavington - United Kingdom
- Support planning and delivery of geometric compatibility DMU (Digital Mock Up) checks for each virtual series gateway. This may require working with both in-house and external resources.
- Drive cross functional issue resolution of geometric compatibility issues identified through regular DMU reviews.
- Carry out DMU assessments across all areas of the vehicle as required.
- Interface with Package chunk teams for solution of macro-compatibility issues.
- Interface with other DPA teams (e.g. Manufacturing, Service, CAE) for resolution of all DPA issues identified affecting geometric compatibility.
A degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferable (Note: Good relevant experience will be considered in lieu of qualifications);
Experience working in a cross-functional geometric integration / Package / DMU role. Automotive experience preferable, but other disciplines will be considered e.g. aerospace, rail;
Experience using Siemens (NX) Teamcenter v10 preferable;
Experience using CAD visualisation tools essential (e.g. Teamcenter visualisation professional or Vismockup);
A good working knowledge of MS Office;
Experience of the Virtual Series process and geometric compatibility DPA process is preferable;
Good understanding of CAD data development / best practices (structuring, maturity etc) – Automotive experience preferable;
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discount on Dyson machines