- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Utilizing available data insights you will leverage your growing understanding of digital optimisation to plan, deliver and execute in-flight enhancements to targeted test campaigns in order to improve the customer experience and our direct sales performance.
The role requires a high level of organisation, good technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross-functional teams. You will work closely with product owners, markets, commercial teams and best in class external agencies to contribute to the creation of the testing strategy that adds significant value.
About the role
- Proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights & previous learnings.
- Plan, prioritise and deliver accordingly to your AB testing optimisation roadmap across multiple markets.
- Work closely with Digital Analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver effective optimisation campaigns.
- Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
- Update stakeholders on optimisation learning’s and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business as necessary to support data lead change.
- Work closely with the best external agencies and internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns (Creative UX, Product Owners & Commercial).
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
- +3 years’ experience in an eCommerce environment, including the use of a content management system such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Magento or similar CMS technology.
- A high level of organisation, good technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Target and session replay insight tools.
- Experience in the design, QA and build of digital content, through to reporting analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- An understanding of how data insights and AB test optimisation can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate performance.
- The ability to distil campaign data into simple themes that are appropriate for key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
- Experience in working with Creative UX and Product Owner teams to deliver effective digital content campaigns.
- Confident, well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Good awareness and understanding of digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience using an A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or Maxymiser to execute optimisation and personalisation tactics.
- Experience of working in a direct to consumer business across different markets.
- Experience of working agency and client-side with a strong understanding of how to influence audiences.
- Good understanding of user journeys, digital usability and user experience.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.