- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights & previous learnings.
- Plan, prioritise and deliver accordingly to your AB testing optimisation roadmap for the markets when required.
- Work closely with Digital Analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver effective optimisation campaigns.
- Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
- Develop, implement and launch test campaigns as well as analyse results post launch.
- Update stakeholders on optimisation learning’s and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business as necessary to support data lead change.
- Work closely with the best external agencies and internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns (Creative UX, Product Owners & Commercial).
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
- +3 years’ experience in an eCommerce environment, including the use of a content management system such as Sitecore, Magento, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar CMS technology.
- Experienced with system integration, development, and package implementation
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Target and session replay insight tools.
- A high level of organisation, good technical understanding combined with the ability to build relationships and execute across cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the design, QA and build of digital content, through to reporting analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- An understanding of how data insights and AB test optimisation can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate performance.
- The ability to distil campaign data into simple themes that are appropriate for key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
- Experience in working with Creative UX and Product Owner teams to deliver effective digital content campaigns.
- Confident, well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Good awareness and understanding of digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.