- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The growth of Dyson’s direct ecommerce business is a key strategic priority for the organisation and based on significant ambitions will be a key focus area of the business. As a Digital Optimisation Analyst, you will lead optimisation reporting across the largest Dyson markets within a growing team of AB test and personalisation specialists. Using analytical tools (Adobe Analytics, GA & Decibel) you will analyse optimisation results and consumer behaviour across platforms to: identify opportunities, content, creative, journeys and complex platform enhancements to help improve all aspects of the customer experience.
As a driver of change you will need to be flexible, a confident self-starter, problem solver, be curious with data and comfortable with a fast-paced commercial environment. Working closely with optimisation managers, markets, and best in class external agencies you will analyse data across a diverse optimisation roadmap to add significant value by evolving the Dyson Direct experience with data-led evidence.
About the role
- Lead the development and day to day delivery of Dyson’s digital AB & MVT optimisation reporting and insights across multiple markets.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards et al to drive key optimisation decisions.
- Build and analyse key metrics to understand the performance of past trends and the root causes to unlock future conversion opportunities.
- Use analytical tools to evaluate campaign performance and provide clear recommendations on how improve optimisation performance.
- Lead regular campaign performance reviews to a wide stakeholder audience.
- Proactively identify new test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the experience and conversion based on data-led insight.
- Work with markets, product owners and digital teams to help optimise future commercial activity sharing learnings from previous test analysis and post campaign reviews.
- Help drive digital test optimisation understanding throughout the business
- Degree level (or equivalent) in quantitative area, or proven success in quantitative role.
- +2 years’ experience in an analytical role with a focus on digital including ecommerce or online marketing.
- Proven skills and experience of using analytical tools such as: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Decibel Insight or similar technologies.
- Experience of conducting deep dive analysis, ideally e-commerce or web-site performance.
- Evidence that you can analyse large sets of data and turn into actionable insight and make recommendations on the ‘next steps’.
- Storytelling – ability to distil complex campaign data into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills & creative problem-solving approach.
- Passionate about online, data and analytics.
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.