- Data Analysis
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve peoples’ lives; whether that be by engineering high performance technology to keep their floors and air clean – to patented beauty innovation to style their hair.
About the Role
Relentlessly solving problems is at the heart of what we do at Dyson, and this is true for both the machines we engineer and the owner experiences we create.
As our direct-to-consumer business continues to grow, it is important that we apply our engineering approach to build engaging experiences for our owners.
We are now hiring a completely new team of Digital Optimization Analysts to find opportunities & improve our website experiences across our APAC region.
You will be a part of the RACE program that runs 12 months. And throughout the journey, you will build foundation in Analytics, accelerate your career and transition to your next role in the organization!
Using leading analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Decibel) you will analyze consumer behavior on our websites & identify opportunities to test new content, creative and journeys to deliver the best experience. You will be responsible for finding, testing and evaluating the solutions. Your insights and learnings will also help to shape the future of our website platforms.
The practical skills you will gain from this role will provide you with a solid foundation for a career in digital & e-commerce. While all technical & commercial training will be provided, you will need to be curious, enjoy communicating to large groups and working as part of a team.
Data storytelling, data visualization and the ability to extract insights from a large dataset will be among the core skills you will learn as a Digital Optimization Analyst at Dyson.
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities across the dyson.com websites
- Work collaboratively with the creative, legal and category teams to action the optimizations rapidly, and on brand
- Evaluate the effects that the evaluations had on the user experiences
- A high level of organization, desire to learn new skills and work on a wide variety of projects
- Strong ability to learn quickly, demonstrating curiosity and going above and beyond in training.
(Experiences & Skills / Competencies)
- Fresh graduates and up to 2 years of working experience (0-2 years of working experience is okay)
- Strong interests for E-Commerce business and Data analytics
- Familiar with number driven works
- Basic knowledge & skillset of Google analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Good awareness and understanding of digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.