- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Our goal is simple; make Dyson.com the best customer experience in the market. We have a passion for creating beautifully simple, easy to use customer journeys that deliver value whatever the objective. We always put the customer first.
Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. We are a large global team, working in-house, directly with commercial leaders and the broader business to create customer experiences that are effective and reflect our pioneering approach. Everything from multi-channel campaigns to ground-breaking digital experiences and impactful shopper journeys. And as we grow, we seek to better understand our customers in each of our markets to ensure their experience is meaningful. We have an iterative, data-led optimisation process, driven by passion and an unstoppable push for perfection.
About the Role
The growth of Dyson’s E-commerce business is a key strategic priority for the organisation and based on significant ambitions will be a key focus area of the business. Based in Singapore and reporting to the E-commerce Site Lead APAC, you will be pro-active in identifying and delivering a tailored Q&A content experience and product recommendation to help customers better navigate the Dyson product range.
As a Digital Optimisation Exec, you will be managing the development and delivery of the ‘Help Me Choose’ roadmap across .com and become the go-to tool specialist for the APAC region working closely with local market and Group teams. The role requires a high level of organisation and technical understanding combined with the ability to learn quickly. Utilizing available data insights, you will leverage your growing understanding of digital to plan, deliver and evolve the Q&A experience to improve the customer experience and local direct trading performance.
- Own the set-up, Q&A and market rollout of the new ‘Help Me Choose’ platform across every category and multiple APAC markets.
- Collaborating with the Group Lead, regional specialists and market teams to plan, prioritise and deliver on-going improvements to the question flow that enables customers to discover the best Dyson machine for their need.
- Using web analytics tools to gain actionable insight to influence the question structure and ultimately the products recommended to support the ongoing performance.
- Conduct tool recommendation audits, checking consistency and executing updates as appropriate.
- Update stakeholders on learning’s and clearly communicate recommendations to improve across the APAC region, local markets and wider business as necessary to support data-led change.
- Work closely with the APAC Digital Optimisation Team to develop, implement and launch test campaigns to drive the best possible Help Me Choose experience and outcomes.
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
+2 years’ experience in a digital environment, include the use of a content management system.
Hands-on experience of Google Analytics and session replay tools.
Passionate about digital and the opportunities it brings to improve the customer experience and sales.
Well organised with a systematic approach to work and a close attention to detail.
Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
Ability to distil analytical data into simple themes, with excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
A self-starter with initiative and the ability to work autonomously.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience of working in a direct to consumer business across different markets.
- Experience of working agency or client-side with a understanding of how to influence customers.
- Good understanding of user journeys, digital usability and user experience.
- Experience of briefing and working with development and creative teams.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.