- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology. Our in-house Commercial team are responsible for explaining why our technology is better and ensuring that Dyson is always presented in the right way.
The Global Media team plays a large role in enabling our global markets to activate best in class media strategies, providing the tools for enablement, giving guidance, sharing learnings, and supporting markets to hit all the expected goals and objectives for the Dyson business. Our team works cross-functionally with our commercial and channel teams, and works with our regional Centres of Excellence, in-market media teams, and in-house Media Tech resource to create best-in-class media strategies, reporting and measurement tools.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a regular hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
As our Global Performance Media Lead, you will be joining us during an exciting period of rapid growth where we are focused on growing our digital maturity and Direct-to-Consumer business. You will play a pivotal and strategic role within the Media team, working closely with our Direct, Media Tech, Data and Global Media Agency teams, to deliver efficient performance campaigns and media channels against our strategies and ambitions, driving reporting requirements and using measurement tools for optimisation.
You will be tasked with growing our Direct business, owning our vision and media team contribution to daily direct trading meetings, delivering against paid and organic media targets over the long term, and driving short term revenue, long-term brand health and customer experience. You will future proof how we forecast demand in digital, evolve how we set media targets, and spearhead how we generate efficiencies across our dyson.com activity.
You will lead an international team, with Media experts based within each of our Centres of Excellence (Americas, EMEA and APAC), and you will work closely with planning / digital teams to manage the performance media strategy. You will be part of a growing media team, ensuring that we have all the right levers for efficiency embedded, so we can grow alongside our Direct-to-Consumer ambitions.
- Strong experience in Digital acquisition and upper funnel branding on large retail brands
- A good working knowledge on eCommerce operations and driving direct to consumer growth
- Proven history in successfully delivering large, complex, DR focused digital campaigns
- Experience across all areas of paid media including, programmatic, native, and video
- Experience using paid search technology platforms (ideally DS and Adobe)
- Microsoft Office literate, detail orientated, comfortable manipulating and analysing large data sets, curious and proactive, passionate, a team player and excellent communicator
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.