- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology.
Our in-house Creative team are responsible for explaining why our technology is better and ensuring that Dyson is always presented in the right way. We bring Dyson Technology to life, providing imagery, films, content, experiences, and services that explain our machines, their benefits, and the problems they solve for our Owners. We create assets and journeys that help Owners discover, choose, purchase, learn about and solve issues they may have with our machines. The Digital Delivery team is for the delivery of all cross-channel digital experiences – across all owned and 3rd party platforms and digital media channels.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a regular hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
This is a six-month, fixed term contract position.
As a Platform Specialist reporting to the Digital Content Lead, you are the technical expert of our content platforms i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), App, AEM, Hybris, Magento 2. As part of this, you are expected to be at the forefront of the platform for the team which includes requesting enhancements to improve owner experience, being up to date with all functionality, creating guides on how to use Dyson systems effectively, and being accountable for training the platforms to others within Group and in market teams.
Original content designing, authoring and creation is a key part of the role, where you will become a Dyson product expert working closely with senior category experts such as the Design Manager from Research, Design and Development (RDD) and Commercial Managers to attain a deep understanding of how our platform capability can be utilised for each campaign.
Using your platform expertise, you will consult and collaborate with these category stakeholders to design, shape and write end-to-end omnichannel digital experiences to deliver a world class owner experience while surfacing campaigns and new products. With the catalogue of layouts and modules built by the Platform Developer, create push notification journeys with the experience design teams and localise them ahead of deployment and activation.
You will also be working with cross-functional and global teams across a wide range of languages, where we work with and handover our content to Dyson Centres of Excellence and market Digital stakeholders for localisation. Training up market digital teams to make sure they understand the platforms and utilise our content appropriately is critical to the success of our content launch, as well as driving them to deliver quality, consistency, and on-time activation of it.
You will be accountable for leading deliverables and projects from a Global Experience Digital Platform and Global Customer Service perspective including New Product Development (NPD), Campaigns, and rollout projects of enhanced digital content capability. When working with NPD or Campaigns you are accountable for ensuring the creation, delivery, launch and testing of content and becoming a key digital stakeholder of a project.
- Should have 5+ years experience using CMS platforms, preferably one or more of: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, AEM, Hybris, Magento, Sitecore
- Experience in creating best practice guides, and training content creation processes out to others
- Resilience and composure to guide projects and teams through arising issues, overcoming challenges to deliver high quality business outcomes
- Interest in Digital Transformation and a strategic view of business organisational needs
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably the Atlassian suite
- Team player and self-starter, strong communicator at all levels
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.