- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Our goal is simple. Make Dyson.com the best customer experience in the market. We have a passion for creating beautifully simple, easy to use customer journeys that deliver value, whatever the objective.
About the roleDigital Product Owners build strong relationships with market stakeholders, benchmark our product against external stimulus and trends whilst gaining insight from user testing, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target testing tools etc – all feeding into the road-map and continuing the evolution of our digital products.
As drivers of transformation – the Digital Product team often lead initiatives, filling gaps to achieve our goals and demonstrating where organisational change is needed. As such, Dyson Product Owners must be flexible, confident self-starters, problem solvers, enjoy removing blockers and be very comfortable with change!
About the role
Your role will be hands-on, covering both tactical enhancements and defining strategic solutions for a diverse range of markets such as Australia, Mexico, Korea, and India. You’ll shape requirements, prioritise backlogs, sign off user stories and acceptance criteria, and work day to day with the following teams:
- Owner Experience and market teams. Your internal customers you’ll work with to inform and prioritise the product roadmap.
- Group IT & 3rd Party agencies – your internal development partners. Providing everything from Programme management, through Business Analysis and end to end development.
- User Experience teams – developing personas, wireframing solutions and working with BA’s to write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the contact centre and CRM systems
- Group Creative – responsible for brand, creative design and production of all Owner Experience assets.
- Experience in working with a wide range of 3rd parties - from System Integrators to Creative and UX agencies, from customer engagement platforms to customer experience data analytics.
- Previous Digital Product Owner experience
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum
- Working knowledge of Magento is desirable but not essential
- Experience of back and front office applications with understanding of business process management across digital and CRM
- A positive and impactful communicator
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast moving environment
- Excellent commercial acumen, comfortable with numbers and basic analytics
- A proven ability to balance and champion business, brand and customer needs
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- And be super passionate about the web, technology and customer experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.