- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleThe Direct Sales Executive is responsible for the supporting the Direct Commercial Manager in all areas of Commercial Management and supporting the sustainable growth of our Direct Business.
Assist with the execution of strategy
- Assist with execution of strategy, development, and day-to-day management of the Direct business.
- Assist with developing and implementing new offers and incentives.
- Assist the commercial sales manager in preparing and delivering high quality presentations (sales data, GFK data, and customer/consumer insights).
- Use sales out data to accurately forecast run rate sales, promotional sales and new product sales.
- Agree forecasts and intake plan with Dyson logistics / merchandising contacts.
- Provide the Commercial Manager with an accurate monthly latest estimate of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of ANZ sales promotional planner and recording spend on account business plans.
- Manage the inputs and ongoing accuracy of Dysons internal demand planning system for the Direct Account.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in devising the optimum promotional plan for the Direct Business.
- Financial analysis of the Direct Business.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated professional business correspondence experience
- Experience working with conflicting deadlines
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Strong business acumen
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft suite
- The ability and initiative to work independently through a high level of personal achievement
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.