- United States - Florida Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise that launched in the US in 2002. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
In 2016, we entered the beauty category with the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer and have since launch the award-winning Dyson Airwrap and Dyson Corrale.
Our beauty team is growing and are responsible for delivering a premium customer experience that highlights the technology and benefits of all Dyson products. We are excited to open the first salon services based Shop-in-Shop within a premium retailer location.
In a constantly changing marketplace we sell Dyson technology across the world to leading retailers.
About the Role:
- Passionate retail manager with emphasis in the beauty and hair care market
- Champion of best in class shopper journey, delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Work in partnership with team to offer our beauty services to maximize shopping experience
- Ensure clients receive personalized, professional caliber hair care demos that drive shopper retention
- Fierce drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a highly competitive space
- Passion to inspire, recruit, hire, train, retain and develop Dyson Stylists and Experts to consistently provide exceptional service and drive for results
- Lead, inspire and challenge a team to deliver business growth for store, through constant coaching and development
- Operates with a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative to drive shopper experience and exceed KPI’s
- Master networker that understands how to build and maintain a loyal client base
- Experience developing and maintaining productive relationships with department and store managers, divisional retail merchandiser and other leaders
- Effective communicator with Dyson Store Team, Saks Leadership and Dyson Group, providing accurate feedback and plans to optimize store efficiencies to exceed target KPI’s
- Implement special events within the store including Saks VIP, beauty events, product launches and influencer events
- Manage visual merchandise and product assortment updates. Ensure accurate execution of all visual merchandising updates
- Maintain inventory accuracy by identifying, researching, correcting and reporting stock variances daily
- 2 years team management experience; beauty counter management experience a plus
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills with professional business acumen
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
- Demonstrates good organizational skills with an ability to delegate and multi-task
- Strong communication, presentation and training skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Preferred knowledge of the beauty industry
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to lift, push, and pull (potentially overhead) up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
- Must pass background check
At Dyson, your reward is linked to our high-performance culture. It’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.