- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleThis role will champion Dyson’s direct business customers and own the delivery promise. It will enable the realisation of strategic priorities and deliver the projects to build direct fulfilment capability for the future. Drives performance and consistency day to day in online fulfilment working across the digital, customer service, order management, warehouse and delivery teams.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing the e-comm fulfillment strategy in Australia and New Zealand.
- Mapping of “as is” and “to be” processes through waste identification and elimination / reduction.
- Proactively planning future capacity requirements.
- Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to deliver value to customers and the business.
- Strong forward planning and co-ordination
- Proactive escalation of issues and a championing of problems to ensure rapid recovery and an application of learnings.
- Developing standardised reporting and dashboards including the overall business KPI scorecard.
- Implement cost saving initiatives and drive efficiencies.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify process improvement opportunities with maximum benefit to customer service, speed, efficiency and cost reduction.
- Working with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change.
- Manage supply chain and logistics related e-comm projects, working closely with subject matter experts and direct stakeholders on such developments as: New customer experience initiatives, order processing time, shipping methods, returns, exchanges, un-deliverables, lost in transit.
About youOur dream DFM would come with;
- Previous experience within a leading eCommerce fulfilment environment. Minimum 5 years.
- Exceptional customer service + communication skills.
- Ability to create compelling business cases for change and investment in delivery experience service design along with knowledge of design thinking and working closely with UX teams.
- Experience collaborating with digital delivery teams to get outcomes.
- Experience managing external partnerships to improve customer experience and optionality for delivery and returns.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- An understanding of how to obtain organisational ‘pull’ for support to implement CI systems and processes.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to easily relate to all levels from warehouse team members to the MD.
- SAP experience a strong asset.
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better. We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.