- Project Management
- Bristol - United Kingdom
We always put the customer first. In doing so, we find KPI’s fall neatly behind.
We play a pivotal role in a multi-million pound programme that brings the best technologies on the market to support digital, direct, owner and connected worlds together. A truly exciting programme to be a part of.
Product Owners build strong relationships with market stakeholders, benchmark our product against external stimulus and trends whilst gaining insight from user testing, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target testing tools etc – all feeding into the roadmap and continuing the evolution of our digital products.
As drivers of transformation – the Product team often lead initiatives, filling gaps to achieve our goals and demonstrating where organisational change is needed. As such, Dyson Product Owners must be flexible, confident self-starters, problem solvers, enjoy removing blockers and be very comfortable with change!
About the roleWhether enhancing dyson.com or driving other initiatives at Dyson, your role will be hands-on. You’ll shape requirements, prioritise backlogs, sign off user stories and acceptance criteria. You will obsess about our customers and Owners ensuring everything we build on dyson.com is data driven and benefits the end user.
The Product Owner for Promotions is responsible for delivering and optimising promotions capability across Dyson.com. Promotions are vital to keeping Dyson competitive in the marketplace and will need you to think beyond your typical price discounts and instead consider gifting, bundles, cross-sell opportunities, personalised offers, rewards programmes and more.
- You will be the expert in customer experience data tools to generate website experience insights, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Decibel, Foresee, etc.
- Run workshops with internal and market stakeholders to define and analyse requirements.
- Use different prioritisation methods to assess the importance of product features and justify including / excluding requirements from project scope.
- Understand the systems integrated with the website, for example AEM, Hybris and SAP.
- Lead teams on understanding how back end technology impacts user experience in areas such as website page performance and transaction times to drive improvements.
- Communicate the objectives, vision and experience required to SME’s, business stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Analyse data to build compelling business cases to prioritise and implement new product capability.
- As a Promotions specialist you will grow your knowledge of our ecommerce capability and keep your pulse on any emerging promotions in the marketplace across all our direct trading regions.
- You will work closely with local markets to understand their promotional strategy and help them realise their key propositions for them to meet their end of year forecasts.
- Conduct thorough market analysis / benchmarking to keep Dyson at the front of the pack.
- Set realistic KPI targets and be responsible for delivering against them.
- Regularly review defects to assess business impact working with other Product Owners to prioritise within our delivery backlogs.
- 3 years Product Owner experience
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum
- Good understanding of digital and eCommerce
- A positive and impactful communicator
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent commercial acumen, comfortable with numbers and basic analytics
- A proven ability to balance and champion business, brand and customer needs
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- And be super passionate about the web, technology and customer experience.
- Experience with SAP Commerce, Adobe AEM, SAP CRM, SAP S4/HANA, Salesforce would be nice to have.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Know-how of UX design practices and use of screen-recording software.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.