- United States - Tysons Corner Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- This is a part time weekend role that includes a competitive hourly rate, a one-time clothing allowance, and a monthly bonus incentive plan.
- Create shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new
- Gain knowledge of Dyson products inside and out and be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- Experience working with a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
US PT Benefits Package
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.