- United States - Tysons Corner Demo Store
Job Description -----
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
- This role is a full time opportunity with a competitive hourly rate plus opportunity for a monthly bonus incentive and a one-time clothing allowance.
- Responsible for driving key metrics during shift including store sales, conversion and demonstrations
- Coach and train experts and peers
- Embrace the Dyson Guest Experience model and consistently provide that experience to our guests
- Perform product demos and explain product features to customers
- Collaborate with store management to organize marketing and promotional campaigns and to coordinate activities
- Takes an active role in leading beauty events
- The subject matter expert in styling, beauty and personal care products
- Ensure that all Experts adhere to corporate processes and safety standards
- Carry keys and alarm codes; open and close store, disarm and arm alarm system
- Oversee cleaning, maintenance, and deliveries staff outside of regular business hours
- Take an active role in daily operations and supervise daily procedures
- Handle managerial tasks when the general and assistant managers are unavailable
- Manage bank deposits, balance point of sale drawers and safe
- Check and respond to email and phone messages
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Active cosmetology license in the state
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required with 1 year in a leadership role
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- HS Diploma or GED required
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.