- Retail Operations
- Shanghai - China
About the role
1. Supervise and control the overall project management including design, construction, material control, contract administration and project budgetary management.
2. Oversee the performance of the appointed General Contractor to ensure compliance with the GC contract and a successful project completion.
3. Support negotiations to ensure that brand standards are achieved with landlords and general contractor.
4. Provide close supervision over the whole process of fitting-out and E&M works, such as carrying out site surveys, reporting any site irregularities, monitoring the performance of contractors and coordination with different internal& external parties to achieve an agreed scope of works and work schedule.
5. Ensure the project is completed within the approved budget, timeline, quality standard as well as complying with all relevant local regulations.
6. Build and maintain excellent relationship with all business partners.
7. Clear understand brand objectives to effectively communicate local conditions requirements that would impact the branding image.
The role who shall be able to work positive under pressure, responsible for the whole process of project, engagement and commitment on ownership, good team player across diverse disciplines.
Candidates will demonstrate:•Bachelor degree or above in Architecture / Engineering / Design or related disciplines •Minimum 8 years’ hands-on experience in retail and commercial project management in leading high grade BTQ brands, international company background is preferred •Bilingual (Chinese & English) both written and spoken and good overall communicator •Strong project management skills and character who can issue instructions and orders that people will follow •Self-driven and a problem solver •Proven ability to deliver projects on time within budget and good quality •Established relationships with GCs, Sub-Contractors, Government departments & Bureaus, familiar with the process of related license, ADA codes •Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.