- United States - San Francisco Union Square Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- This is a full-time role that includes benefits coverage, a competitive hourly rate, a one-time clothing allowance, and a monthly bonus incentive plan.
- Delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling and relationship building with our customers, while achieving specified goals
- Embrace the Dyson Guest Experience model and consistently demonstrate these values to our guests
- Ability to demo all Dyson products with a primary focus on Personal Care
- Take an active role in leading beauty events by collaborating with management and organizing marketing and promotional campaigns
- Share in the day-to-day store activities and assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary
- Maintain a clean and organized Demo Store
- Understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Valid cosmetology license for the state in which you are applying
- 1+ year experience in customer service, retail and or sales related position
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- High standards of personal appearance & professional behaviour
- Flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use and the ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
US FT Benefits Package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.