- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United States - Illinois Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role:
The Contact Center & Digital Support Director is responsible for driving the overall operations of the contact center and all digital support activities, fostering an environment of service excellence from all team members and moving the center from a cost to a profit center. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The Director’s success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company revenue targets as well as the daily business decisions.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
- Draft, implement, and execute policies and procedures to facilitate an iconic experience for both employees and customers.
- Establish performance metrics for the organization.
- Draft, implement, and manage the organization’s budget.
- Develop and implement customer feedback collection, measurement, and analysis.
- Develop training and quality assurance programs to drive an iconic customer experience.
- Serve as a liaison between the Customer Service organization and other business divisions to include each market.
- Manage the multiple third-party relationships located throughout the globe.
- Deliver a world-class culture within customer service, characterized by development, high morale, and inclusiveness.
- Leverage data to deliver results.
- Self-motivated and curious with demonstrated history of building high-performing teams and delivering results
- Minimum of 7 years leading contact center teams
- High tolerance for ambiguity with an ability to anticipate and synthesize
- Strategic mindset with a bias for action
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally and achieve business objectives
- Posses a passion for service with a customer-centric approach to business management
- A servant leader that delivers iconic customer experience through a world-class employee experience
- High business acumen with deep understanding of work force management principles
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.