- United Kingdom - England Remote
Obsession. To become experts in hair, Dyson scientists had to become obsessed – they studied the science of it from root to tip: understanding how it reacts, how to keep it healthy, and how to style it. Over four years, £50M, and 1,000 miles of hair later, we have gained tremendous learnings and insights – about technology, about products, about people.
People are attached to their hair, and not just literally, but emotionally too. How your hair looks has an impact on a personal level – how you feel, how you act, and who you are. That’s why we go to the lengths we do to make it look good. It’s not just about better machines and sleeker fixtures. It’s about image, expertise, and an obsession with making people look good.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Through our growing network of Dyson Demo Stores and retail spaces, we simply explain how our technology works, and why it’s better. Our Stylists are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. This is done through the active demonstration of the Dyson Supersonic, Airwrap and Corrale in our stores.
We’re looking for a Retail Stylist to join our Dyson Demo Team as we open our new retail space in the Trafford Centre.
Job type: Direct Retail Stylist
Hours: 18 (Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends & some weekdays)
What you’ll be doing:
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of our Dyson Supersonic, Airwrap & Corrale products
- Provide an authentic and premium customer experience to establish Dyson as a leader in the haircare industry
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plans and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and exploring their needs and requirements so you can demonstrate the Dyson product range, trading up as appropriate
We’re looking for:
- As a qualified hairdresser you’ll be a confident and professional salesperson who loves a challenge and understands retail
- You will also be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how to better care for their hair through Dyson Technology
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring growth within the store
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.