- United Kingdom - England Remote
Job Description: Location Leader
Overview - Role
Increase Dyson’s rate of sale in a specific store by acting as a lead for a direct retail location in Canary Wharf, motivating and engaging the team through a leading by example approach.
- Key point of contact for location.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the location. Including feedback regarding on the ground insights & location performance.
- Taking charge of stock levels and sending proposed stock orders to line manager.
- Ensure Dyson machines & displays are clean, tidy and shoppable.
- Proactively approaching customers in store and demonstrating the Dyson product range according to their needs and requirements. Trading up through the product range as appropriate.
- Through leading the team, ensure that daily sales targets are shared & delivered by the team.
- Calculate & report on conversion rates & sales metrics on a weekly basis.
- Lead by example, proactively approaching customers in store and demonstrating the Dyson product range according to their needs and requirements. Trading up through the product range as appropriate.
- Responsibility for training in new starters.
- Actively building relationships with store team and holding responsibility for ongoing training.
- Complete any administration task as required within the role
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role & Fix things that need fixing
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Strong influencing skills/building relationships
- Customer focused - Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Creative and innovative – able to think outside the box
- A high level of drive to achieve and exceed results
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Honest, Open and brave approach to all activities.
- Attention to detail, taking pride in what you do.
- Sales Experience
- Supervisor /Team Leader Experience
- Experience of working in a retail environment
• 27 days annual leave pro rata
• Performance related bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Discount on Dyson Machines
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.