- United Kingdom - England Remote
John Lewis & Partners London
30 hours per week
3 week rolling rota expectation to work Bank holidays and weekends
Our Retail in Store team has a passion for technology, for educating and delighting shoppers. They create in-store theatre to showcase our technology in both third-party and Dyson Demo Stores to explain why our machines are different, pioneering and better as clearly and simply as possible.
The team is the front line of our retail operations and often the first direct contact our customers have with Dyson. And it’s important to make a good first impression. We’re looking for a Dyson Expert to join one of our 3rd party retail stores on a fixed term contract. You need to be fully flexible across days and hours including weekends. Shift pattern to be agreed at onboarding.
About the role
What you’ll be doing:
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Dyson products in key retailer stores
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plans and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and exploring their needs and requirements so you can demonstrate the Dyson product range, trading up as appropriate
- Strengthen our in-store presence and build relationships with store staff
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
We’re looking for:
- You’ll be a confident and professional salesperson who loves a challenge and understands retail * You will be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how Dyson Technology can benefit them
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring growth within your store
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.