- Canada - British Columbia Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the Role
- This role is an on-site role located in the Richmond, BC are. This is not a remote role.
- We offer a competitive hourly wage with quarterly bonus potential, flexible schedule, PT benefits and so much more!
- Demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with Dyson’s culture
- Utilize the Dyson-developed sales model to engage and excite shoppers while achieving key success factors
- Provide the ultimate shopper experience in an engaging and well-informed professional fashion
- Understand the shopper’s needs through discovery and consultation to identify the appropriate products to address their needs and desires
- Act as the in-store representative for all Dyson products while present in the store
- Adhering to in-store demonstration and health & safety standards
- Educate Retail Sales Associate partners and shoppers on specific product features and benefits on various technology
- Perform operational duties such as visual merchandising, maintaining display cleanliness, replenishing stock, and other related activities
- Successfully utilize CRM and HRIS systems to complete reporting in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of in-person retail selling experience
- Experience working with technology and prestige luxury brands an asset
- Ambitious and self-motivated sales individual who exudes charisma and confidence
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, exceeding quotas
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours
- Ability to work retail hours (standard, peak, holiday) including a minimum of three (3) days/week including every Saturday/Sunday
- Ability to transport demonstration equipment/supplies to and from assigned location(s) and the ability to travel within a defined territory
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work well with others and establish strong relationships within Dyson Canada Ltd as well as with our third-party retail partners
- Strong negotiation skills combined with adaptable approach to selling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and understands when to seek guidance
- Comfortable with computer skills in Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook as well as the ability to use an iPad and corresponding applications
- Ability to lift push and pull up to 30lbs
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive hourly wage and regular annual reviews
- Sales-based pay for performance incentive program
- Regular sales contests & initiatives
- Participation in the Dyson Demonstration Equipment Program
- Opportunity to participate in the Friends & Family purchase program
- Clothing allowance
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.