- Singapore - Westgate Mall Demo Store
Dyson has ambitious expansion plans. To do this, we are growing our Retail estate. Dyson Retail is Different, for several reasons.
Firstly, this is a firm of expert engineers, offering people the chance to connect with technology in-store, including a world-class styling experience. We are delivering a high service experience for our shoppers – think 5-star hotel levels of service – demonstrating the value of our technology and providing aftersales care. We aim to support owners in getting the best out of their Dyson technology. This is a new retail concept in a fundamentally entrepreneurial, start-up feeling business. This means that everyone in-store needs to be prepared to do anything and everything required in the running of the business and provision of the best customer experience.
About the Role
Dyson Experts spend their time in retail demonstrating why Dyson is different to shoppers. Dyson Experts are required to portray the following qualities:
- Exemplify Dyson behaviours: Different, Authentic, Pioneering
- Have good product knowledge
- Consistently deliver best-in-class demonstrations
Manage and track:
- Demonstration techniques
- Retail Guidelines execution
- Practice Dyson behaviours
- Achieve sell-out targets
- Adherence to Handbook guidelines
- Develop and implement improvement plans, measure and record the outcomes
- The outcomes should be productivity-focused, maximising the teams' sales potential
- The plans should be well documented, and outcomes recorded and reported weekly
- Tracking giving feedback to the management on market insights
- Track competitor activity
- Provide management with insights and recommendations on how to improve performance against competitors
- Equip PS and BA with the skills for countering competitor objections
- Works in a collaborative style with a passion to deliver a 5-star customer experience while driving commercial results
- Track record for creating innovative solutions that solve problems and/or challenge convention
- An understanding of in-store operations, stock management, compliance, health and safety, security and all day to day requirements of running a store
- Ideally have an understanding of the beauty industry
- Demonstrates integrity in all their decisions and actions
- Ability to work flexibly to the business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to simplify the complex
- Strong influencing skills/building relationships
- Creative and innovative – able to think differently
- Have a passion for developing individuals
- Ability to shape long term plans into short term tactical steps
- Uses a combination of data, insights and logic in decision making and proven ability to think long term
- Passionate about delivering perfect brand and product experiences
- Pro-active – prepared with solutions and anticipating problems
- Organised and deadline orientated
- Sense of ownership – committed to the delivery of projects
- The ability to inspire and challenge
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an attractive commission structure and Health & Wellness Benefits. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a reflection of our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other dimension of diversity.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.