- Ireland - Dublin Liffey Valley Demo Store
Location: Various locations across the Dublin area
Days: Full and Part time roles- will be required to work weekends
Forming part of the Irish Sales team, the Dyson Experts are a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our Direct Stores in the Irish market. This is done through the active demonstration of Dyson products.
About the role
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Dyson products
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and exploring their needs and requirements so you can demonstrate the Dyson product range, trading up as appropriate
- Strengthen our in-store presence and build relationships with store staff
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
- You’ll be a confident and professional sales person who loves a challenge and understands retail
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how Dyson Technology can benefit them
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring growth within your store
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success Benefits.
If you are an excellent communicator who has a talent for influencing and building relationships, and are keen to learn about Dyson technology, apply now.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.