- United Kingdom - London Oxford Street Demo Store
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Through our growing network of Dyson Demo Stores and retail spaces, we simply explain how our technology works, and why it’s better. Our Experts and Stylists are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
Our Retail team has a passion for technology, for educating and delighting shoppers.
They create in-store theatre to showcase our technology in both third-party and Dyson Demo Stores to explain why our machines are different, pioneering and better as clearly and simply as possible. We now have more than 4,000 Dyson Experts and Stylists around the world. And the number is growing. The team is the frontline of our retail operations and often the first direct contact our customers have with Dyson. And it’s important to make a good first impression.
Job type: Direct Retail Expert
Hours: 39 hours
What you’ll be doing:
• Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Dyson products in key retailer stores
• Develop and drive sales aligned with business plans and targets
• Be proactive by engaging customers and exploring their needs and requirements so you can demonstrate the Dyson product range, trading up as appropriate
• Strengthen our in-store presence and build relationships with store staff
• Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
• Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
• Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
We’re looking for:
• You’ll be a confident and professional salesperson who loves a challenge and understands retail
• You will be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how Dyson Technology can benefit them
• An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring growth within your store
• Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success
• 27 days annual leave pro rata
• Performance related bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Discount on Dyson Machines
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.