- Repair Services
- India - Chennai Remote
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About the role:
Dyson Service Engineer is the face of Dyson, and carries along with it a role that entails showcasing the values Dyson upholds and deliver a state of the experience with its cutting-edge technology and stellar services.
- Provide the Dyson owners with exceptional technical support including servicing/repairing of their Dyson machines.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to offer a stop solution to remedy the issue at hand.
- Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective timely, combatting the technical difficulties at hand.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed, tabularizing all the pertinent information for proper documentation.
- Installing and demonstrating the Dyson products according to the customer’s needs and requirements, being congenial and ever ready.
- Articulating the usage and the preventive maintenance that will ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Continuously honing the product knowledge and keeping updated on any and every new development within Dyson and our competitors, taking full advantage of the available information.
- Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products, convening with them to make sure there is no discord.
- Proactively volunteering and partaking in cross- functional and extracurricular activities..
- Identify problems and find solutions, relaying the same information to the team so that everyone is up to speed on the situation and can chime in if required.
- Provide real time feedback to Owner Experience Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues reporting that might stunt the growth, or lead to an unpleasant experience.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced so that the relevant results can be extrapolated and present to the team, constantly improving.
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Assist Owner Experience Team in investigation of escalated repair instances to the problem can be realized in the early stages and dealt with.
Benefits: As per industry standards.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.