- Ireland - Country Remote
Location: Brown Thomas Dundrum and Brown Thomas Dublin
Days: We have a number of full and part time roles across the 2 locations
Rate: 12.70 euros
As part of the Beauty Retail Sales Team, Dyson Stylists are a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy. This is done through the active demonstration of the Dyson Supersonic, Airwrap and Corrale in our stores
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Supersonic, Airwrap and Corrale in a controlled in-store environment
- Provide an authentic and premium customer experience to establish Dyson as a leader in the haircare industry
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and building relationships with store staff and other key beauty brands to drive footfall
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- You’ll be a confident professional who loves a challenge and understands retail.
- With previous experience in a premium retail environment and a real passion for the Hair and Beauty Industry you’ll understand how to generate excitement around a product.
- You will have a strong ability of dry styling hair, preferably with previous hair styling experience (6 months+ experience desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success.
- You will also be enthusiastic and passionate about demonstrating new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how to better care for their hair through Dyson Technology.
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring the growth of Supersonic within your store.
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Discount on Dyson Machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.