- United Kingdom - England Remote
JLP Trafford Centre
30 hours per week, over 5 days including weekends
£11.82 per hour
To become specialists in hair, Dyson engineers had to become obsessed – they studied the science of it from root to tip: understanding how it reacts, how to keep it healthy, and how to style it. Over 6 years we have gained tremendous learnings and insights – about technology, about products, about people.
People are attached to their hair, and not just literally, but emotionally too. How your hair looks has an impact on a personal level – how you feel, how you act, and who you are. That’s why we go to the lengths we do to make it look good. It’s not just about better machines and sleeker fixtures. It’s about image, expertise, and an obsession with making people look good.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Through our growing network of Dyson retail spaces, we simply explain how our technology works, and why it’s better. Our Stylists are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. This is delivered through an active styling demonstration of the Dyson Supersonic, Airwrap and Corrale within our beauty fixtures in our retail stores.
What you’ll be doing:
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of our Dyson Supersonic, Airwrap & Corrale products
- Provide an authentic and premium customer experience to establish Dyson as a leader in the haircare industry
- Working to set quarterly targets to meet your KPI’s.
- Engaging customers by providing styling demonstrations on fixture and running instore events.
- Be proactive by exploring customers individual haircare needs, demonstrate appropriate Dyson product range and cross sell where possible.
We’re looking for:
- You will have previous retail experience, preferably from a beauty background.
- You will also be enthusiastic and passionate about our Dyson hair technology
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for to take ownership and drive your personal performance.
- A true brand ambassador that will navigate opportunities and can communicate with a cross section of stakeholders via digital and physical platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success
- You will have the ability to coach others and train key stakeholders on the key benefits of Dyson haircare.
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Discount on Dyson Machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.