- India - Delhi DLF Promenade Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different..
About the Role:
- Approaching consumers in a highly competitive retail space, generating interest and sales.
- Blow-drying and styling sections of the customers hair.
- Demonstrating the product on consumers, showcasing the benefits unique to every customer.
- Providing guidance on hair care techniques and supporting items.
- Ensuring a high standard of visual merchandising in your area.
- Building relationships with partners in store to ensure consumers are directed to the brand even when you are not present.
Our Dyson Stylists will need to be the experts and portray an aspirational look, not only with hair, but with their overall image. Hair, makeup, nails, and uniform can all be extremely important in portraying confidence, professionalism, elegance, and style. Our Stylists will represent Dyson as we enter a new category, servicing a more sophisticated customer with higher expectations. Each interaction needs to be a strong statement of expertise.
- Be confident in giving in-depth bespoke consultations for every customer’s styling questions.
- The ability to blow dry a customer’s hair and section neatly.
- Great consumer-facing and sales skills, including the ability to adapt your style to the needs of every consumer.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- An understanding of premium retail environments, and an instinct for attractive visual merchandising.
- A confident approach and a friendly manner.
- Previous experience in a promotional marketing and sales background
- Be passionate about the hair industry and be up to date with current trends and products.
- Be prepared to hit a set target
Benefits: As per industry norms
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.