- Canada - British Columbia Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and a growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
Our Sales team ensures our machines are presented in an appropriate and consistent way that is recognizably Dyson, to clearly explain our technology and create the right customer experience. In a constantly changing marketplace we sell Dyson technology across the world to leading retailers.
About the role:
As a Dyson Styling Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Listening to client needs to determine their preferences
- Describing differences between our Dyson Airwrap, Dyson Supersonic, and Dyson Corrale hair care tools and their benefits
- Styling and finishing hair to clients desire
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients Dyson Hair tool products
- Adhering to in-store demonstration safety and cleanliness standards
- Managing in store bookings and welcoming clients into the store
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
- Demonstrate value of Dyson hair tool products to client, differentiate based on value
- Listen to clients & seeks to understand client needs
- Can deliver engaging product demonstrations, explain technology and product knowledge
- Ability to work flexible retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- 6+ months previous retail experience preferred
- Qualification in hairstyling, licensed Stylists are preferred
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers
- Creative sales driver with passion, energy and love of the beauty industry
- Dynamic self-starter with the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work within designated store set
- Licensed driver with clean driving record
- Goals and results-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated record of punctuality
- Is able to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Sales-Based Pay for Performance Bonus Program
- Participation in the Dyson Demo Equipment Program
- Opportunity to Participate in the Dyson Friends & Family Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.