- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Toronto - Canada
Reporting to the Senior eCommerce Manager, Elevate the Dyson brand and drive commerce via DysonCanada.ca by developing integrated customer experiences using best in class digital strategies and merchandizing.
AccountabilitiesResponsible for building and executing a differentiated strategy for DysonCanada.ca based upon customer insights, product category needs and digital capabilities.
- Ensure that DysonCanada.ca delivers a premium experience that strengthens the brand and delivers against transformation goals.
- Obsess over the details to ensure DysonCanada.ca always sets the standard across the market.
- Strengthen “why buy Direct” value proposition through differentiated ecommerce strategies.
- Use advanced content strategies, targeting technologies and analytics to deliver personalized experiences across target audience.s
- Collaborate with Head of eCommerce, corporate IT and digital as well as other cross-functional teams to deliver next gen capabilities and roadmap for DysonCanada.ca.
- Deliver and exceed the growth objectives for DysonCanada.ca and the overall direct business across product categories.
- Partner with Digital Analyst to report on performance, insights and optimizations on a periodic basis to all levels of the organization.
- Represent DysonCanada.ca in integrated business planning process on a weekly basis.
- Lead all product launch planning on DysonCanada.ca in collaboration with global digital teams as well as category teams.
- Ensure on time, flawless execution of all products, content and experiences on DysonCanada.ca.
- Partner with category and cross functional teams to ensure integrated plan across paid, owned and earned media.
- Identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell consumers within the customer journeys.
- Build processes, calendars to communicate DysonCanada.ca. merchandizing plans to various teams across the organization.
- Manage all content publishing on DysonCanada.ca to ensure quality, accuracy and best in class SEO performance at all times.
- Responsible for building a culture of continuous learning through on-going testing, measurement and optimization on DysonCanada.ca
- Be an active subject matter expert on all things digital.
- Support and mentor team members.
- Write briefs for the central Web delivery team to develop content and capabilities.
- Ensure that all Dyson communications are compliant from an IP, legal & product team perspective.
- Digital project management.
- Perform QA on all product and promotion launches online.
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- 5+ years of online marketing experience with a major, transactional eCommerce Web site
- Experience working in digital management role with responsibilities including leading teams, managing large scale projects, and launching new products
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tool such as Adobe Analytics, Test&Target, and Google Analytics 360 is desired
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Must have excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate both internal and external resource in a cross-functional and international organization
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in Web Marketing and in E-Commerce
- Ability to travel as needed (<10%)
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.