- Ireland - Dublin Office
We’re growing – fast.
The ambition for our eCommerce business is huge. Our goal is to consistently grow our eCommerce business double digit year on year for next 5 years. Dyson.com is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies; and you could play a leading role in driving our commercial agenda in Ireland to reach our ambition!
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About The Role
Your role as the eCommerce Account Manager is to build and own the eCommerce financial agenda and business plan.
- You will work with the Head of eCommerce Sales and your finance business partner to design the commercial plans for the upcoming financial year
- You will take responsibility for forecasting week by week Sales phasing for each eCommerce channel and each Brand category
- As the eCommerce Account Manager you will design and implement an annual joint business planning framework that incorporates all operational, commercial and activation elements to delivering the eCommerce vision.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally to align stakeholders to the eCommerce business plan and work closely with them to help deliver it
- You’ll coordinate and lead the execution of the eCommerce activation calendar to deliver outstanding execution.
- You will need to be agile, resilient and have the capability to work in a fast-paced; ever changing environment.
- As an eCommerce Account Manager you will come with a proven track record in National Account Management for a leading consumer brand, as well as having experience working with ecommerce retailers
- You will have a high degree of commercial acumen and can demonstrate a history in driving sustainable profit growth
- You’ll also be strategically minded, with the ability to plan for the long term as well as execute short term initiatives
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills with demonstrable experience of working and aligning cross-functional business partners
- You’ll be highly proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. SAP/BW and Adobe Analytics an advantage
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.