- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. Our pioneering culture pushes us to be different and better. Everything we do is centred around designing our technology and experiences to help solve everyday problems. At Dyson we believe everything could be better.
About the role
This role sits at the heart of Dyson’s Direct business transformation.
The e-Commerce Analyst will play a key role in shaping road-map priorities and meeting the Direct objective of building a 24/7 global trading / retailer culture by providing analysis and insight on the performance and optimisation of Dyson’s direct-to-consumer business.
This includes contributing to the development of a Direct Analytics data environment and using this data solution to build and disseminate automated, real-time, Direct Analytics reporting and dashboards for the Direct team in group and Dyson markets around the world.
The role reports to the Global Direct Analytics & Insight Director and at a more detailed level, this covers:
- Support the Global Daily Trading Meeting with investigations and insight as required
- Work with the e-Commerce Director and the markets with market deep-dives to inform market strategy, trouble-shoot performance issues and ad-hoc reporting
- Support the team lead and the markets with any ad-hoc reporting and market research
- Design and maintain globally consistent dashboard and reports, with actionable insights
- Automate data collection, aggregation and distribution to minimise manual effort for the markets and the Direct team
- Ensure the business has access to accurate and reliable data in order to make informed decisions
- Maximise usage of the suite of analytics tools that Dyson uses: organise training sessions for the markets and support them
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics and SQL required
- Session replay, payments & fraud analytics, Google Big Query and Looker experience desirable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.